Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome

Hello! I am Caitlin and this is Evan. This picture was taken by my parents long ago when I was young . Now, I am seven and my brother is six. I am one year older than my brother . My favourite hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing, reading and playing computer games.

We will be sharing with you about what we like to do during this school holiday. We would be happy if you leave your comments about our posts.

Hi! I am Evan. My sister is one year older them me. I like to play games, watch TV progammes , read storybooks, swim and play with my friends. I cannot wait to tell you all about them.
.

1 comment:

Serene said...

Hiya!

Great picture but why does Caitlin look so much older then Evan....hahahaha. I love all your hobbies too. Please come more often to my house then we can all go swimming together and have lots of fun!

LoVe,
SeReNe